POCKET SPRING MATTRESESS
BONNELL SPRING MATTRESS
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR MATTRESS:
http://sigmacreativeonline.com/?p=2027 Mattress Care Tips
- Do give your new mattress time to “air” upon removal from its plastic packaging. Dispose of all plastic packaging as soon as possible. New mattresses may have a “new bed smell” that may take a couple weeks to dissipate.
- Do carry your mattress flat on its side. It’s easier to handle and you’ll be less likely to damage the mattress.
- Do vacuum your mattress periodically. It prevents dust from setting in.
- Do keep your bedding clean. We suggest using a mattress pad. A quality, washable mattress pad will help keep the mattress free from stains. If you’re determined to tackle a stain, use mild soap with cold water and rub lightly. Don’t ever soak a mattress or foundation.
- Buying a http://beachgroupcommercial.com/?kachalka=it-binaryoptionsdemo-con&f8a=a4 mattress protector is a good idea, it would prevent and liquid from entering the mattress, and is ideal for parents who have children with bed-wetting issues.
- Do rotate your mattress occasionally from head to toe, to prolong the comfort and support life. Body indentations are a normal occurrence in your new mattress and indicate that the upholstery layers are conforming to your body’s individual contours. Only body-indentations greater than 2 inches mean sagging.
- Do retain the original bill as well as the guarantee card, to enable quick processing of warranty claims.
http://rozenhout.nl/tag/salontafel/ Not To Do
- Do not use dry cleaning fluid of any type on your mattress. These chemicals will damage some of the construction materials.
- Do not allow your mattress to get wet. Some of the upholstery materials may compress. Protect it from water or other liquids. konto hos forex In the event that your mattress becomes wet, absorb the wetness with tissues and dry the mattress indoors under a fan. Sunlight can damage the latex used in the rubberized coir and hence drying outdoors is to be strictly avoided.
- Do not let anyone stand or jump on your mattress. It was not built for that type of weight distribution or abuse.
- Do not bend your new mattress more than 20 degrees. Such treatment may damage the innerspring unit. Flex rather than bend the mattress when going through doorways.