HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR MATTRESS:
go to link - Iq option for windows dowload. CHAMP Sports offers recreational programs for children and adults that emphasize FUN rencontre femme mariee au quebec Mattress Care Tips
http://sundekantiner.dk/bioret/324 follow url To Do
- Do give your new mattress time to “air” upon removal from its plastic packaging. Dispose of all plastic packaging as soon as possible. New mattresses may have a “new bed smell” that may take a couple weeks to dissipate.
- Do carry your mattress flat on its side. It’s easier to handle and you’ll be less likely to damage the mattress.
- Do vacuum your mattress periodically. It prevents dust from setting in.
- Do keep your bedding clean. We suggest using a mattress pad. A quality, washable mattress pad will help keep the mattress free from stains. If you’re determined to tackle a stain, use mild soap with cold water and rub lightly. Don’t ever soak a mattress or foundation.
- Buying a follow mattress protector is a good idea, it would prevent and liquid from entering the mattress, and is ideal for parents who have children with bed-wetting issues.
- Do rotate your mattress occasionally from head to toe, to prolong the comfort and support life. Body indentations are a normal occurrence in your new mattress and indicate that the upholstery layers are conforming to your body’s individual contours. Only body-indentations greater than 2 inches mean sagging.
- Do retain the original bill as well as the guarantee card, to enable quick processing of warranty claims.
source url http://www.mabnapouyesh.com/dfdf/2338 Not To Do
- Do not use dry cleaning fluid of any type on your mattress. These chemicals will damage some of the construction materials.
- Do not allow your mattress to get wet. Some of the upholstery materials may compress. Protect it from water or other liquids. http://flywind.com.br/bakester/1675 In the event that your mattress becomes wet, absorb the wetness with tissues and dry the mattress indoors under a fan. Sunlight can damage the latex used in the rubberized coir and hence drying outdoors is to be strictly avoided.
- see url Do not let anyone stand or jump on your mattress. It was not built for that type of weight distribution or abuse.
- Do not bend your new mattress more than 20 degrees. Such treatment may damage the innerspring unit. Flex rather than bend the mattress when going through doorways.